30 minutes is all it takes to make up this protein-packed, satisfying snack. Great for adults and kids alike. Anyone who likes popcorn will love this fun and healthy snack.
You season them yourself, so make them with garlic, cajun, italian, mexican, spicy or any other flavor you want.
(for my preferred seasoning)
- 1 Can of Chick Peas (garbanzo beans) drained
- 1/2 TBL Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion poweer
- Couple dashes of salt (amount need varies based on how much salt is in the can)
- Dash of cumin
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix chick peas, olive oil and seasoning together
- Spread out on baking pan (I like to put mine in the toaster oven, but any oven works)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (time varlies slightly depending on your oven and how ‘done’ you want them)
- Remove from oven, leave on pan for five minutes or so before eating