- Baked cod with parmesan crumbs (recipe is for flounder, but I substituted cod tonight)
- Mashed sweet potatoes (roast and peel, then mix in 1.5 TB real butter, 1 TB maple syrup, a few dashes of cinnamon, a dash of salt and serve). My boys liked them with a few mini marshmallows on top.
- Green beans with garlic and sun-dried tomatoes (sautee beans in pan with 1 clove of fresh garlic pressed, handful of sun-dried tomatoes chopped and some water to steam, then drizzle a TB of olive oil under the doneness you like)
- Corn on the cob
- Baked ziti (use any recipe you want, but this Pioneer Woman one is great)
- Smoky meatball and vegetable soup – find the can of hominy at your grocery store it calls for it. It’s worth it!
- Fresh bread
- Leftovers or take-out
- Stir Fried Beef and Broccoli
- Steamed brown rice
- Steak Florentine by Giada
- Grilled Eggplant salad – if my four-year old will try this and like it, you can too. This one’s also from Giada.
- Something else the kids will eat